Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ring photos


Lately I've been looking at a lot of wedding blogs and "real wedding" photos just trying to get ideas for the wedding. It seems everybody is photographing the details of their wedding now. The rings, the centerpieces, the cake, the invitations, the programs, etc. So since I'm not going to be behind the camera at my own wedding, I decided to photograph some of the details along the way.
As you know I just finished the Save the Dates. I haven't sent my dad's yet because he was moving, so I decided to photograph the ones I'm sending to Dad and Judy and to my grandmother. I was also inspired by some awesome ring photos I've seen on the blogs. These are from Tag7 photography via Merci. I love this shoe photo. I just wish I could afford some shoes like that. I'm not sure that Nine West shoes are quite as photographable if you know what I mean.


And here's my own version with our Save the Dates! I'm going to do more photos later to try to get the ring to really sparkle, but for a first run, I don't think this is too bad.

2 comments: