Friday, August 7, 2015

Parker's first three weeks

I am continuing my weekly photo project for Parker. It's slightly different, but has the same feel. This time I'm using the canvas for the week numbers. It gives the photos some scale too. So over time you can see how big he is in relation to the 8x10 canvas.




The first week home was difficult with a two-year-old and newborn. Luckily Scott did everything for Bryson so I could focus on resting and taking care of Parker. I felt so worn out that I thought I'd never feel normal again. After three weeks, I'm feeling more normal.

I knew I couldn't wait too long to do Parker's newborn photos since the first 10 days is when they are the most squishy and sleepy. Luckily he slept quite well until he pooped and promptly peed on the wrap and blanket. As this was happening, Bryson came into the room to see what was going on. I asked him to hop up on the bed and give Parker a kiss. He stayed for about four frames, but I managed to get a great shot of both of them.














There are also a few cute photos from Parker's first bath.



Who can resist tiny baby feet?




No comments:

Post a Comment