Saturday, August 30, 2014

A year of weekly photos

Six months after Bryson's first birthday, I finally took the time to compile his weekly photos into one file. It's amazing to see his growth in his first year.



And he's grown just as fast over the last six months. Sadly I was not able to continue the photos. I had planned to do them monthly until he was two, but the little dude cannot stand still. So instead I just try to get some good photos of him with my good camera each month while he plays outside.

Mostly I just snap photos with my iPhone camera which is always available. Here's a few from the last couple of weeks.





We had another major milestone last week. Bryson started preschool two days a week. The first couple of days were rough on us both, but this week was much better. He is doing great there. They do art everyday and lots of developmental activities. They take great care of him and best of all, he takes naps on a mat in the room with all the other kids without his pacifier and falls asleep all on his own. Now if he would just do that for Scott and me........

We are loving the frequent hugs Bryson gives us, and he's using the signs for "more" and "all done" more often now.

And he got two more teeth...an upper canine and a lower canine.

No comments:

Post a Comment