Thursday, April 25, 2013

11 weeks old!

Bryson is now 11 weeks old, and I go back to work in a week. I sure will miss being with him all day.

But at least I won' have to leave him at day care. I'll just be turning him over to Scott in the afternoons when I leave to go to work. And hopefully I'll be able to take a dinner break to come home and feed him in the evenings.














He is smiling a cooing all the time now. He loves to play peek-a-boo and loves it when we give him "high fives." He is especially smiley on the changing table. And he still enjoys bath time.













Last Friday we went for his two-month checkup a week or so late after my insurance dropped him for no reason. I got it worked out and he was reinstated with no lapse in coverage. Anyway.....

He weighed 13 lbs. 6 oz, and was 22.75 inches long. His head circumference was 39 cm. The doctor said he was growing nicely. 

Bryson even smiled at himself in the mirror and rolled over from his stomach to his back to show off in front of Dr. Jones. He's such a good kid. We LOVE him so much!




Last Saturday we volunteered at the Green Family Expo and participated in the Great Cloth Diaper Change, so hopefully we'll be a part of the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest simultaneous cloth diaper change.




 That afternoon I got to stay and watch the documentary "Birth Story,"a documentary about Ina May Gaskin and the Farm Midwives. They live(d) on a commune in Tennessee and have helped thousands of women through natural childbirth. This is Ina May introducing the movie. She's so cool!
Watch the trailer here.





1 comment: