Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

Sorry for my long absence on the blog, but I had to work 10 days straight when we got home from the honeymoon. So I haven't had much time to edit more photos. I figured I'd start at the beginning and work my way through the wedding and then onto the honeymoon.

So here's our view when we checked in to The Inn at Crestwood on Thursday afternoon. It's such a great place with a fabulous view, an indoor pool and a spa. We chose a King balcony room, which was huge and comfy.

 And here was the view on Friday morning....The weather certainly didn't look good. As the guests arrived I assured them that the mountain view I'd promised really was there. Luckily the weather forecasts predicted sun for Saturday.
As we drove the winding mountain road into Blowing Rock for the rehearsal dinner, we saw just about the worst fog we'd ever been in. But all arrived safely to the Mellow Mushroom in Blowing Rock, which was packed.
It was a fun night, complete with a great dinner, an awesome cake and a slideshow lovingly put together by my best friends Kylie and Amanda.
























Thanks to Jim and Deanna for a fabulous rehearsal dinner! I couldn't ask for better parents-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. Yay - looking forward to reliving this weekend through your blog.

    ReplyDelete