Monday, May 30, 2011

Our Wedding: Getting Ready



 Slowly but surely I'm making my way through the wedding photos. Today I present to you the photos of us getting ready. I started early to make sure I'd have enough time for everything. Luckily everything went smoothly thanks to help from my mom, Judy, and my best friends Kylie and Amanda. I had no idea what to do with my hair. I had thought very little about it, and my budget didn't allow me to bring someone over to the hotel to do it for me. When I got engaged, I started reading wedding blogs faithfully. On one blog for Morgan Gallo events in Savannah, I saw a little tutorial for doing your own hair. It basically said to put your hair in a loose ponytail and start pinning curls. Well, IT WORKED! Yay for us!









My ring bearer bowl hand-made by Paloma's Nest. Love it!






Mom gets me laced into my dress, a long process.....










   






This couple made me laugh. The woman said she'd been waiting all afternoon to see me.



2 comments:

  1. that was fun! I remember that lady sitting in the bar all day... she was asking us questions around 3... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We deserve cosmetology licenses after that experience :)

    ReplyDelete