Monday, January 31, 2011

Bathroom remodel - almost complete!

On Saturday, I was finally able to do laundry for the first time in two weeks -- in our new bathroom! We still don't have a mirror, and we're going to return the light and get a new one that points up. So far so good, huh? I'm hoping to have the final photos by this weekend.


 It still needs some cleaning and polishing. The faucets came in the mail today, so we should have those in and running by the end of the week. I love waking up and gazing at the new vanity and backsplash. And I love doing laundry in the new washer and dryer. We're also eventually going to replace the exterior door and the shower door. Here's another look at the before pics. Is this even the same bathroom? I have to keep pinching myself.

4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome. love the vanity and the new washer and dryer. The tile looks great too. Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I don't even recognize that room. It looks fantastic! Now you have to do this type of updating to every room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to paint the bedroom, dining room and living room next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vanity! It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete