Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 10/10/10, fantasy football and mustaches



Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 10/10/10, especially my newly-married friends Molly and Chris Zolman! They were married today at 3 p.m. in St. Lucia. Congratulations you two. Here's to a long, happy and healthy life together.

While we're on the subject of weddings.......Congratulations to Emily Whittamore (Scott's sister) on her engagement to her boyfriend Eric. They are getting married in March 2011. Eric is in the coast guard, so they have to tie the knot before he is transfered somewhere far from here. They may be moving to Alaska or Hawaii in June. Can you say awesome vacation destination?

Today Scott and I ate breakfast at Crave with mom and Billy. mmmmm.....shrimp and grits. Then Scott and I watched football. I thought I'd actually get a win for my 0-4 fantasy team this week after Hakeem Nicks and Brandon Lloyd scored 27 points each, but I don't think it's meant to be. I'm down 118-91 with Randy Moss left and he has his kicker and Percy Harvin left to go. So Randy Moss pretty much needs the game of his life for me to win. Every single team in the league has scored their highest against me. I've got by far the most points scored against me. And I'm in last place, obviously. So frustrating!

Anywho, I've also been working on a little DIY for the wedding. Mustaches and red lips for the photo booth I'm going to attempt at the wedding. I found templates for the mustaches here and here. And I bought some adhesive-backed felt from A.C. Moore, some bamboo skewers and some Martha Stewart craft paper for the back. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. You sure received pics from Molly & Chris' wedding quick-like...dang.

    Love the lips and mustaches and I am totally in your same boat as far as fantasy football goes. Soooo frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have a hitler mustache too..It would not be at all inappropriate. What about all the good things hitler did?

    ReplyDelete