Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Engagement photos


On Monday we were planning to drive to Tampa to watch the Rays baseball game, but after Amanda called and invited us to come to Orlando in August, we decided to stay home. Little did we know we were missing the Rays first no-hitter in their history and we could have been there!

Anyway, instead we decided to go down to Estero to eat a late lunch, swim in Scott's parents' pool and take some engagement photos at the Koreshan State Historic Site. It's one of the only places around that has old buildings. It's beautiful, but even at 7 p.m. it was boiling hot. We were sweating profusely, but I think we got something usable for the "Save the Dates."


I'm not sure about the writing yet? I probably don't need it.




But I think it works below. I used the address number 3 in the date.



Not bad for the self-timer and 98-degree heat, huh?


4 comments:

  1. Those turned out great. I especially like the first one with the doors. Nice and pure. Doors of perception and opportunity. And the bridge photo too. It represents a crossing over. You should pay yourself for doing such a good job. 50 years from now you can tell your grandchildren you took your engagement photos in the center of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I'm always impressed by your use of that self-timer. It's actually pretty humorous. I like the one that you wrote on. It doesn't look too posed and it feels like y'all. You know? Don't know if that made sense. Artistically, I like the one in front of the doors and the 4th one. Decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! I like the doors and the bridge ones the best, but all are great!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one of you guys on the porch! To be repetitive though, they are all great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete