Sunday, May 26, 2013

Grandaddy and JuJu

This week we had a visit from Dad and Judy.

It was dad's birthday on Thursday, so at the last minute, I decided to incorporate his big day into Bryson's weekly photo shoot. Bryson was turing 15 weeks old and dad was turning 3,016 weeks old. (That's 58 years if you're not into math.)

As he was helping me get Bryson to smile, I realized he was wearing a white t-shirt too, so I told him to get down onto the blanket. It took a little bit to get Bryson to look over at him, but I think it worked quite well.









I had to work the whole time they were here, but I did get to work early on Thursday, so we were able to eat dinner together and even got to go down to Scott's parents' house and go swimming for a bit. Dad  and Judy were happy to watch Bryson while I went to work that morning.

Before they left, we did another short photo shoot. I think we got some pretty good pics.....












 He loved playing with them. It was a great visit. Can't wait to see them again in July!


No comments:

Post a Comment