Sunday, March 20, 2011

Emily and Eric's wedding

Yesterday Scott's sister Emily and Eric Risner got married. We had so much fun at the beautiful wedding. It was a good chance for me to meet a lot of my future family. It was great to spend time with everyone.

They got married at the Burroughs Home, a historic house in downtown Fort Myers on the river.  Here's a video of Emily's father-daughter dance with Jim.





And here's the photos I took. I didn't shoot much, because I didn't want to get in the wedding photographers' way.



















Emily and Eric make such a great couple, and we can't wait to visit them in Puerto Rico after their big move.

2 comments:

  1. Dude...I'm going with you to Puerto Rico. And lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great pictures... hard to imagine the wedding photographer could do any better than that! :)

    ReplyDelete