Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daytona

My second time trying on dresses was not as successful as I'd hoped. I went to Daytona to visit Amanda and Evan hoping to try on dresses with one of my BFFs. We forgot that Evan is only 21 months old and that bridal shops don't have carts for children to ride in. He wasn't having it. I got to try on one dress after Amanda took him out to the car when he melted down the minute we walked into the shop. I texted her to come back in when I had the dress on and then we gave up and went to Target and Marshalls, where Evan was much more content. Oh well.

We did get to look through all of my wedding stuff --magazine clippings, etc. She helped me tentatively decide on Carolina blue, Navy blue and fuchsia for my colors. It was fun to veg out and talk about weddings.

Amanda and I also had a little college fun and has a Charlie's Angels photo session with some super-fly one-piece numbers. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. And the best part was that I tried it on for Scott when I got home and he laughed hysterically too. God, I love him.

I miss them already. Amanda, Robert and Evan are moving soon to South Carolina. It was hard enough when she moved to Daytona. Now I won't be able to drive up for the weekend anymore. Boo!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss y'all like crazy!!! Now you have more places to visit in the Carolinas! :)

    ReplyDelete