Saturday, September 14, 2013

31 weeks

Well, Bryson is now 31 weeks old and into everything. I thought we'd get at least a month of him just crawling. Instead he's decided that he MUST pull up and try to stand on everything. You'll notice he's sporting a nice colorful forehead bruise to prove it in this week's photo.



We decided it was time to lower the crib even though he only sleeps in it from 8 pm - 11 pm each night and for some naps. The rest of the night he's in the pack-n-play next to my side of the bed. Sometimes we get lucky and he'll sleep past 5 am in the pack-n-play, but many nights it's closer to 3 or 4 am when he wakes up. Of course, I do get him back to sleep, but it would be SO nice to get a full night's sleep. I know other babies wake up much more often, so I guess I'm lucky in that way. One day he will sleep thorough the night, right?

 There's nothing else big to report this week. I just took some photos with the "big camera" while he was playing.











Yeah, we need to pull some weeds from the front yard. It's been a little neglected for the last seven months.


Oh and a video.......


No comments:

Post a Comment