Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stinnett Visit

I took a much-needed day off this week and spent a few days celebrating the nice weather with the Stinnett family on vacation on Fort Myers Beach. It was my first time on the beach when I wasn't working in more than a year. Sad, I know, but true.
I promised Amanda I would try for a family portrait before dinner Wednesday night. I believe we succeeded, but after the first "pose," Mattie decided she was done and threw up all over herself, Amanda and Robert while Evan was wading into the water and getting his shorts all wet. It's an exercise in patience doing a photo shoot with a one-year-old and three-year-old. Actually they are great kids, and I miss them already. Can't wait to see Amanda and Robert in a few weeks for the UNC-Wake Forest football game!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for trying to get a few pics for us. The throw up kinda put a damper on things - no pun intended :) Can't wait to see y'all again in a few weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete