Saturday, February 13, 2010

Old photos and a new room

We finally got around to painting and redecorating Jack's old bedroom. I posted a photo a few weeks ago. Well, it's pretty much done. I'm excited that we put up lots of our photos on the wall.

We also had to clean out the closet in the room, and while organizing photos, I ran across a stack of negatives from college. As you know, I just turned 31 (ugh) and it will be 10 years since I graduated from UNC. It was hard for my eyes to adjust to looking at negatives again, but I discovered some gems. I took them to the photo store to have them scanned, because who has a negative scanner anymore?

Check them out!


Vince Carter




Haaaaaywood!





Now they're on my wall after hiding away for ten years. Next week I'll take lots of undeveloped film to see what other goodies I can uncover. I just hope there are no embarrassing college party photos on there!

3 comments:

  1. P.S. That's Julius Peppers at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaaaaaywood!!! HAHA. Great pictures, and I'm sure you will run across embarrassing college party photos. You must share. But not over the internet please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, not over the internet, please. Seeing as Kylie and I are probably the subjects.

    ReplyDelete